Wednesday, October 6, 2010

More Guest Star Octagon Girls?




After seeing Holly Madison featured in this months UFC Magazine it made me think about how much exposure she has gotten from her one fight ring card girl appearance at UFC 100. I think more actresses/models should also make guest star appearances ala Holly as UFC ring card girls. It has to be great publicity. Of course Hollywood A-listers would do it bout those on the up probably would jump at the chance to get the exposure of the PPVs. It would be neat from a fans perspective to see who the guest Octagon Girl would be each event. I think someone like Kim Kardashian would be a good fit as she seems famous for just being famous. I also would like to see the UFC have at least one redhead in the mix and so I would like to suggest Diora Baird from Old School and Star Trek. Please email me your suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment