Monday, October 26, 2009

How did I do in my UFC 104 Picks?

Well first of Okami really disappointed. He got taken down at will by Sonnene and did nothing offensive. But like I predicted it was a boring fight. I guess now we say bye bye to Okami. Poor Okami we barely knew thee.-1

I was right about Bader he did not crush like I called but he did beat Eric the Red. Time for Bader to step up in competition. +1

AJ by KO over Yoshida. I called it and it came true but I think everyone called that fight. Again I think now is the time for AJ to step up in competition and take on a Fitch or Kos. +1

Joe Stevenson stopped Spencer Fisher. Again I called this victory as well. Nice to be me. Stevenson looked good and I hope to see him continue to do well. +1

Cain put Rothwell down and dominated. I predicted the Cain victory but not the TKO. Cain is legit. He needs to keep moving up the ladder. I wonder who is next? +1

I was right to pick Lyoto to win as the judges did give him the decision over Shogun. I picked the winer right but I think the judges got it wrong. It was a close fight but I think Shogun was more precise and more accurate in the 5th round. I cannot wait for the rematch. Maybe it will be a wake up call for Machida? +1

Overall 5 and 1 not too bad. I also hit my Machida, Bader, AJ and Cain parlay!!! Now if I only wasn't playing with hypothetical dollars....

No comments:

Post a Comment