Saturday, October 24, 2009

Who Will Win UFC 104?

I try and post my picks before the each UFC PPV. I won't pick every fight just ones I have a good feeling about. My picks for tonights fights are as follows.

Yushin Okami vs. Chael Sonnen- I pick Okami in this one. Should be a boring fight but I pick Okami to keep winning.

Ryan Bader vs. Eric Schafer- Bader is better in every area. Bader by crush.

Anthony Jonson vs. Yoshiyuki Yoshida-AJ came in over weight but should dominate...he might have to go up to 185lbs. I hope the cut did not hurt AJ too much. I pick Johnson buy KO.

Joe Stevenson vs. Spencer Fisher- I went back and forth on this one. I really couldn't decide. I know that Fisher has opened up a new gym and has not been working with Milletich anymore. I also know that Joe Daddy has been working with Greg Jackson. I think Joe Stevenson will submit the King Fisher.

Cain Velaquez vs. Ben Rothwell- I worry about this one to. Rothwell has heavy hands but I think Cain will put him on his back and win a decision.

Lyoto Machida vs. Mauricio Rua- Lyoto will knock Shogun out. Lock...

my 4 fight parlay would be Machida, Velaquez,Johnson, and Bader.

No comments:

Post a Comment