Sunday, December 13, 2009

How did I do in my UFC 107 picks?

Another great night of fights. I was surprised by how great Mir looked. He destroyed Congo. Here is how I did in my picks...

Palhares won, although this was on the prelim and it did not air he won and so Palhares +1

Hendrix beat Funch same deal, an unaired prelim but I picked it so...Hendrix +1

Belcher blasted Gouveia in the first round so Belcher +1

Florian absolutely handled Guida so I was wrong Guida -1

Fitch won decision over Pierce so as I called Fitch +1

BJ destroyed Digo..I mean he busted him up and the doc stopped it in the fifth. Diego was completely outclassed. I wonder who they will feed BJ next? Penn +1

So I went 5 and 1 for my public picks for UFC 107. This brings my overall public picks record to 15 right and 11 wrong!

No comments:

Post a Comment