Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Excited about the 2 hour TUF 10 finale?

Tomorrow is the 2 hour season 10 TUF finale. While I have been underwhelmed by this seasons much hyped heavyweights, my little sister pick, the gargantuan Marcus Jones, is still alive and kicking in the tourney so she is hoping he makes it to the final. I still think that the wily Veteran Roy "Big belly, Big Country" Nelson will win the whole show much to the chagrin of headman Dana White.

The two hour of fights will be followed by a free live fight night on Spike on Saturday night. Horror of horrors- I will be at a company X-Mas party and not able to watch that fight live. Thank god for DVR.

The main event of the Saturday night TUF finale will be Jon "Bones" Jones vs. Matt "Born Deaf in the USA" Hamil. I am still mulling this fight over in my mind but stay tuned loyal fans for my prediction, and remember always reverse bet me. Many friends have become millionaires by taking whatever fighter I pick to LOSE a fight as a winner. The same could happen to you. Just remember always bizarro bet my picks.

Until next time- keep your hands up and your chin down.

No comments:

Post a Comment