Sunday, February 21, 2010

How did I do in my UFC 110 picks?

I went 4-1 and pushed my public picking record to 27-17. Here is how it breaks down.

Nog was a surprise KO victim to a hungry Cain Velasquez. It was a quick and brutal KO. Cain has put the rest of the division on notice. My picks was Big Nog so -1

I picked Wandy to look good at 185lbs and he did. IT was a good fight and Wandy beat Bisping by a close decision. My pick was Wandy so +1

I was proud of my George S. pick over Big Daddy. George was an underdog but I felt he had the ground game to get to Joe Daddy and that fighting in front of his country man would give him an edge. I was right so +1

I picked Bader to edge out Jardine and instead he KO ed him in the third so +1

I
knew Krysztof would beat Bonnar and he did but I was surprised at how good Bonnar looked and at how great of a fight it was. It was stopped due to a cut but hopefully we will get a rematch. so +1

No comments:

Post a Comment