Saturday, February 20, 2010

Who will win UFC 110?

Here are some quick picks for the first UFC in Australia...

Big Nog vs. Velasquez...In this fight I think Big Nog's experience will shine through. Nofg has just had so many wars and I think he will weather Cain's early storm and then submit him late. Cain has not shown much power in his hands and Nog has a serious chin. I think that Cain will be able to take Nog down but eventually Nog will catch him in a sub. My pick Big Nog

Wandy vs. Bisping...Wandy has really been struggling lately but I think he will make a resurgence here at 185lbs. I don't think that Bisping will be able to trade with him and will get KOed, BUT I am nervous about this pick. I might be going with heart more than head hee. It is just hard to imagine that a beast like Wandy is could lose to Bisping. Imagine what the odds would have been on this fight 4 years ago. Wandy would be a huge favorite, but I guess he is in the twilight of his career. I lost on Bisping vs. Kang and I hope I don't get burned here again. My Pick Wandy

George S. vs. Joe Stevenson- I have to go with the Australian fighting in front of his home country in this one. Joe has looked improved but I think the travel and the home field advantage will be too much. George has good ju jitsu and I think he will catch Joe Daddy. My pick George S.

Jardine vs. Bader- Jardine is so up and down. I think that Bader will take the Dean of Mean down and lay and pray a decsion. I am not blown away by Bader and this is a great test for him. I think he pulls it out in a boring fight. My pick Bader

Bonnar vs. Krysztof - I think the Polish Experiment takes this fight. My pick Krystof


No comments:

Post a Comment