Tuesday, November 17, 2009

How did I do in my UFC 105 picks?

The answer: terrible. I went 0-3. I guess I am glad that I am using hypothetical dollars. Kang got finished by Bisping after dominating the first round. I learned my lesson on Kang and he joins the (I will never bet on this guy again club). Swick clearly lost a decision to Hardy who neutralized Swick and looked impressive. I was really surprised at how good Hardy looked and at had bad Swick did. And Coutre beat Vera. At least that is what the judges said. I couldn't believe it. I was in shock as was everyone in the basement. But we are seeing these strange decisions a lot lately. I need to watch the fight again to really evaluate it, but watching it once I though Vera clearly won the fight.

Oh well- that puts my overall record since making picks public at UFC 104 5-4. Pretty impressive huh? I bet you can't wait to see how wrong my UFC 105 picks are. Stay tuned haters.

No comments:

Post a Comment