Tuesday, November 24, 2009

How did I do with my UFC 106 Picks?

I know, I know...not another picks thread. But I go on record with my picks so it is only fair to evaluate.

Ortiz vs. Griffin- I picked Forrest by decision and I was correct. +1

Anthony Johnson vs. Koscheik...I though Kos would knock him out but after a bizarre fight it is clear that AJ never could find his rhythm. AJ was penalized for an illegal blow and an eyepoke and then was poked himself. He ended up getting RNC and we got to listen to Kos call out Dan Hardy. -1

Lil Nog looked great against Cane and I called the fight right although I was shocked athow sharp Lil' Nog's striking looked. I cannot wait for his next fight. +1

Sadollah vs. Baroni...I picked Amir adn I was right. Baroni looked fatigued as always and Amir's Muay Thai looked improved. I would like to see Amir vs. Matt Brown. +1

Saunders vs. Davis...Davis had never been knocked out and I picked him to win so guess what, he was knocked out... -1

Rossholt vs. Grove....I picked Rossholt and he was dominating until he got caught in a quick triangle. I was disappointed because he looked good and I was really pulling for him. -1

Over all UFC 106 score 3 and 3
Over all public picks....(drum roll)...
8-7 !!! still hanging on the plus side, just barely but still hanging.

No comments:

Post a Comment